Monday, October 17, 2011

Try Your Own Movie Countdown

I’ve made it up to the number 10 now.  I’m going to keep going up to 50, but I wanted to ask all of you to try your hands at your own movie countdowns.  You don’t have to do reviews of the films; just do a list of movies you would recommend whose titles somehow count down from ten to one.  When you post your list on your blog, please come back here and leave a link to it in the comments so everyone can check it out.

The rules I am using for my own posts are:

  1. Numbers from sequels do not count.
  2. Any variation of the number in the title counts whether it is the digits, the word, or even things like first, second, 5th, etc.
  3. Numbers embedded in a combination with letters still count (i.e. K9 is good for nine.)
  4. Numbers that are part of a larger number do not count (i.e. 3:10 to Yuma doesn’t count for either 3 or 10.)
Give it a try and see what you get.  There are a great many combinations that can be made and I’m interested to see what other people come up with.  You can pick any of the same movies I did, if those are the only ones you would recommend for a number.

Here is my list (with links to my reviews):


[Note – you can see all my Movies by Numbers, as well as get some hints on what’s to come, at this link.]

No comments:

Post a Comment