Tuesday, May 31, 2011

I’m Back

Some of you may have noticed that I haven’t had many updates for the last couple of weeks.  I’ve been away on vacation for part of it, and I was trying to take care of other things before starting the vacation.  I’m back now and I intend to start making regular posts again.

I still have a set of movies to post to complete the All Things Joss Whedon set. 

My vacation consisted of a lot of hiking in Acadia National Park, including the difficult West Face Trail up Cadillac Mountain.  Once I organize my pictures I will be writing that up, along with Great Head, The Triad, Thuya Gardens, Bar Island, Schooner Head, two more trails up Beech Mountain, Long Pond trail, and the Great Notch trail. 

I still have hikes up East Royce in Maine, two hikes up Pleasant Mountain in Maine, two hikes in and around Arethusa Falls, Ripley Falls, and Frankenstein Cliffs in New Hampshire, a recent hike on Mount Cutler in Maine, past Acadia National Park hikes, and others that I will eventually post.  If you have any priority preference among these, let me know.

I have also been reading a series of books that I will be posting about.  The first book – The Game of Thrones – has been adapted as an HBO series.  At 820 pages that book is the thinnest of the four currently published.  The fifth is coming in July and will be the thickest yet.

I may also do a set of posts on the big summer movies that have come out.  It depends on whether I see enough of them or not.  I have only seen Thor so far.  (Short review – 3 stars out of 5 – not great, but decent summer action flick – watch for extra scene after the credits.)

No comments:

Post a Comment