Sunday, December 23, 2012

Christmas

This post is just to let you know that I’m going to be taking a short break for Christmas.  After that I will be finishing up my Great Year for Movies – 1994 category with five more films to recommend.  Two are probably expected, while three may not be.

In the meantime, for those of you who were not around these parts at this time last year, here are some Christmas related posts you may want to check out.

For my first Christmas as a blogger I did a category of the Five Best Non-Traditional Christmas Movies.  I also shared some humorous pictures of Christmas Lights and Christmas Jammies.  And even though I will be back before then this year, I also wanted to share a cute video Zooey Deschanel and Joseph Gordon-Levitt did for New Year's Eve.

I’d like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Kwanzaa, Good Winter Solstice, Happy Holidays, Merry Festivus (not so obscure TV reference) and a Good Gurnenthar’s Ascendance (really obscure TV reference).

No comments:

Post a Comment